While you are planning for your participation at IndiaShop 2012, we would advise you to please do go through the following EXHIBITOR MANUAL, duly sign and return your AGREEMENT to the TERMS & CONDITIONS at the earliest. We strongly suggest that you also circulate this to your staff that will be manning the booth on-site for their attention.
Taking this opportunity, we would like to draw your attention to the stipulated deadlines on the forms.
- Duly Signed Exhibitor Manual: Within 2-3 days after receiving the same
- Forum Guide Details: Within 3-4 working day after receiving the details
- Exhibitor Badges: Please ensure that the names of delegates reach us within 10 days after confirming the stall. No request for change or addition of delegate names will be entertained at the venue.
- Stall Design Approval: (for all exhibitors taking raw space) has to be duly signed by the Images Executive and counter signed by the authorised signatory of the exhibitor. The Stall fabricator will have to carry a signed copy of this design at the venue to start the fabrication. The same will have to be approved by the 15th of November 2012
Please make sure your stand is manned during show hours. ALL EXHIBITORS ARE REQUESTED TO OCCUPY THEIR STANDS BY 08.30 HRS. ON 28TH NOVEMBER 2012 ON THE OPENING DAY. THE SHOW WILL BE OPENED TO VISITORS AT 0900 HRS.
- 900 hrs. to 1830 hrs on 28th November 2012
- 900 hrs. to 1800 hrs on 29th November 2012
Should you require any clarification or assistance on site, please do not hesitate to contact us at the site office.
We look forward to working closely with you towards your successful participation at INDIASHOP 2012.
EXHIBITOR's MANUAL DEFINATIONS:
The "Exhibition" shall mean INDIASHOP 2012 the "Exhibitor" shall mean the party to whom space has been allotted in the exhibition and the "Organisers" shall mean Images Multimedia Pvt Ltd.
EXHIBITION CHECK-IN COUNTER
- Exhibitors' Check-in Counter located at entrance of Exhibition Area. This counter will be operational from 27th November 2012.
- An Exhibitors' kit containing badges, exhibition programme, clearance certificate and invitations, will await your collection at the counter
All exhibitors are kindly advised to wear the BADGE before entering the main gate and throughout the exhibition days. Duplicate Card Issue Charges Rs 25,000/- per card.
STAND BUILDING & DISMANTLING:
SHELL SCHEME: Exhibitors with Shell Scheme may commence interior stand dressing from 27th November 2012, 10:00 hrs. onwards.
RAW SPACE EXHIBITOR:
Exhibitors with Raw Space may commence interior stand dressing from
27th November 2012, 0600 hrs onwards.
Move Out Timings:
All exhibitors are requested to finish Stall construction / dressing and vacate the exhibition area by 2200hrs, 27th November 2012.
Shell Scheme: That any branding should not destroy the octonorm structure i.e. any drilling, nailing, spray painting on the panels will NOT be allowed. Any damages caused will be billed to the stall exhibitor.
- Raw Space Stalls need to get their stall design approved by the Organisers before 15th November 2012.
- Permitted Power Load per 9 sq mts is 1 KVA in case of additional power load; the same has to be intimated with the stall design approval. The cost of additional power is Rs.10, 000/- per KVA for 2 days. No extra power requirement will be entertained on site.
- The Organisers have the right to take necessary action against any stand construction if it is found out of proportion, exceeding the allocated space, or if it is obstructing any other exhibitor/fascia or stall.
- For any extra item such as spotlight, table, chairs etc., other than standard items provided by the organisers, please contact official stall builder. The same is chargeable and payable directly by exhibitors to the official stand builders before moving out. The issuing of the Clearance certificate will begin at 1500 hrs, 29th November 2012. For reasons of security, safety and obligation to exhibitors and visitors, no display material or exhibit may be dismantled before 2200 hrs on 29th November 2012.
- If your cargo arrives on the site unattended, the Organiser reserves the right to appoint an official freight forwarder on behalf of the exhibitor. All charges incurred, will be borne by the exhibitor.
- Mechanical handling or on trolley will not be allowed in or out of the exhibition halls during show hours. Please plan your exhibit movements carefully.
- No storage is available on-site. The Organiser reserves the right to remove/dispose off any carton, cases and/or packing materials left unattended in the exhibition hall.
GENERAL SECURITY & BADGES
All personnel entering the exhibition hall must wear Delegate badges, which will be issued by the organiser. Badges are strictly non-transferable.
WHAT IS A DELEGATE BADGE?
- Contractors will be issued Contractor badges.
- Crew personnel will be issued Crew badges. Crew badges are valid only in the exhibition Area and no other areas of the Forum and the same is not valid for Lunch, Conference, Evening party, and Awards
- NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED IN THE EXHIBITION AREA FOR SAFETY REASONS.
WHAT IS A CREW BADGE?
- A Delegate Badge gives you access into Conference & Exhibition
SECURITY FOR INDIVIDUAL STAND
- A Crew Badge is valid only in the Exhibition Area and does not give access to any other area of the Event (i.e. Conference, Food Area, Evening Party and Awards)
- The Organiser will provide general security round the clock. Security guards will patrol the exhibition hall in general, but their duties will not include specific attention to individual stands.
- Please note that it is the responsibility of the exhibitor to safeguard exhibits or any other items brought into the exhibition by themselves, their agents or contractors.
- The Organiser will NOT be liable for losses or damages of any kind.
- Your staff will not be allowed to stay overnight in the exhibition hall.
Due to unforeseen circumstances natural or otherwise, if at any time, IndiaShop 2012 is cancelled, the organisers are not liable for refund of any amounts, or damages incurred therein.
If an exhibitor cancels a stand, there will be no refund of any amount.
The Exhibitor will take full responsibility for any damages incurred during the construction/dismantling of the set up by the exhibitor's staff or guests. The Exhibitor agrees to compensate for the same, irrespective of the amount.
Under the conditions of force majeure, which also include terrorist attack, strike, lockout, closure, riot the organisers reserve the right to alter the opening dates and duration or curtail, cancel or suspend in whole or part of the Exhibition. In such an event, the Exhibitor is entitled neither to rescind the contract not to claim any compensation or damages. In case of cancellation of Exhibition, refund will be made after deducting the proportionate cost already incurred by the Organisers, and the cost of any additional services provide by the Exhibitor
Imported Exhibits / Foreign Principals
As per directives of India Trade Promotion Organization, the nodal agency attached to Ministry of Commerce, Govt of India, which approves all International Exhibitions, duty-free import facility (Under ATA Carnet or Re Export Bond supported by Bank Guarantee) is available to only foreign exhibitors who have paid participation charges in foreign exchange at the rates applicable to foreign exhibitors. Indian exhibitors interested in displaying exhibits imported from foreign principals, must ensure that each of foreign principals register as an exhibitors, on payment of space charges @ USD 300 per sqm, with appropriate space required (min 6sqm). At the request of Indian exhibitors and foreign principals, an integrated stall with their combined space will be provided.
Insurance Coverage & Orgnisers Indemnity
The onus is on the Exhibitor to obtain insurance coverage against all risks arising from the to and fro transport of exhibits and their display during the exhibition, particularly against theft etc. A comprehensive insurance is recommended.
The Organisers shall not be liable for personal injuries and material damage including theft of any exhibit/good. To be bound by the provisions of these conditions for participation, the exhibitor expressly exempts the Organisers from any claim for damages that may be made by third parties.
All issues pertaining to this agreement are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in New Delhi, India. We have read and agree to the above mentioned terms and conditions.
Authorised Signatory (Exhibitor)Authorised Signatory (Organizer)
Company Name: Images Multimedia Pvt Ltd